Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Fresh Start

I'm pretty sure that I started my first blog when I was around eight years old. Even back then I was addicted to creating, addicted to putting myself out into the world. I would write little updates about my life from time to time, and stories about cats. I loved, and still love, every aspect of having my own little universe with just the click of a button.

Today, at 19 years old, not much has changed. I have a YouTube channel with my sister, TwoYearsEightMonths, where we create fashion/beauty/lifestyle videos for 2,600 loving subscribers. I also intern for a college fashion website called CollegeFashionista, where I write weekly posts about fashion at my university. I'm pretty sure I spend the majority of my life online... which, I have to admit, I kind of love. 

This is my first post on what I hope becomes the first blog I actually commit to. I want this to be a space where I can share my life as well as what I am passionate about, where I can ramble or just post photos I have taken. I have a good feeling about this fresh start and I am very excited to see where it goes. 

xoxo,

Michelle

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12694985/?claim=kcyrgaxp57v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment